By George Althoff
For several years, the Baraboo Area Chamber of Commerce has offered the Partner Package sponsorship program for members who want to invest in the chamber in a big way. Four investment levels are offered – Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. The different levels include a host of benefits that include being promoted as a sponsor of the annual Big Top Parade, participation in our annual golf classic, admission and beverage coupons for our annual Oktoberfest, tickets to the chamber’s annual dinner and free advertising options in our monthly newsletter.
In addition, we promote our Partner Package sponsors throughout the year in a variety of ways, including in our newsletters, on social media and with signage at all of our events.
To date, we have 26 businesses who have invested as Partner Package sponsors for 2024:
- Platinum-Plus – Baraboo State Bank.
- Platinum – Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Dells, Fairfield Inn & Suites Baraboo, Magnum Media and 99.7 MAX FM.
- Gold – SSM Health/St. Clare Hospital, Pizza Ranch and Terrytown Plumbing.
- Silver – Andersen Baraboo Manufacturing, Bank of Wisconsin Dells, Prevail Bank, Teel Plastics and WCCU Credit Union.
- Bronze – Bachrodt Baraboo Motors, Community First Bank, Dental Associates of Baraboo, DEZ Tactical Arms & Indoor Range, International Crane Foundation, MBE CPAs, Oak Park Place, Olson Solar Energy, RE/MAX Preferred, Seneca Foods Corp., Supreme Awards, TRICOR Insurance and Wisconsin River Title Consultants.
To these sponsors we extend a hearty THANK YOU for your support. There’s still time to sign up as a Partner Package sponsor and reap the benefits of your business’ investment in 2024. Deadline is Feb. 29. If you are interested in learning more, please contact me at
How about that annual dinner?
Our first major event of 2024 is in the books, and what a night it was. Upwards of 270 chamber members and supporters gathered for our annual dinner at the Baraboo Arts Banquet & Convention Center on Jan. 25. Attendees were treated to great food and drink and applauded (early and often) the recipients of the 2023 business awards.
Thank you to all of the members who helped make it successful: Driftless Glen Distillery, Tumbled Rock Brewery & Kitchen, Draft City Taproom, Trisha’s Cottage Kitchen & Catering, Al. Ringling Brewery, Baraboo Bluff Winery, Tin Roof Dairy, Baraboo Arts Banquet & Convention Center, Sign Gypsies, The Frenchie Press, and members of the planning committee – Merry Lynn Riek, Amanda Stapleton, Ben Bromley, Michele Feld and Kristi Feld.
Planning is already underway for next year’s event and I will promise you this: We WILL have more cocktail tables in 2025!